GiftedandTalented.com needs to send "cookies" to user's browser in order to track a student's progress in a course. Given that this functionality is required for courses to work properly, please configure your browser to accept cookies using the instructions below.
Using a Macintosh:
- At the Privacy tab, Accept cookies: should be either Always or Only from sites I visit
- Close preferences panel to save your settings
Using a PC:
- Click Tools (the Gear icon) → Internet Options
- From the Security tab, adjust the slider to Medium or Medium-High
- Click OK
- Firefox accepts cookies by default, but if it is disabled, click Firefox (three horizontal bars near the top right) → Preferences → Privacy
- Set "Firefox will:" to "Use custom settings for history"
- Check "Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies" option
- Click the Chrome menu icon (Three horizontal bars near the top right)
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.To enable cookies, select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- Click Done to save.
Keywords: common issues, accept cookies, troubleshooting